Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time after time.

It began 3 weeks ago, and now it felt like yesterday.
Working in Vegas was a blast, meeting some interesting customers as well as getting to know the boss. Thing are getting better for me too. But sometimes I wonder, did made the right choice.

Giving up my studies to work.

Was it a wise decision? Or just a reckless one?

The answer for that question may not be related but, the thought that I have was very simple. I have made the decision, and now whether or not I choose to follow the path I created. The path that lies up ahead is simple, work and enjoy life as it is. For what I'm having is a great time but still I can't help but to think of what would happen if I didn't work.

That, however belongs to the other universe. Right now, I'm just a happy guy enjoying my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment