Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vegas : Begins Night

It began with a gush of heavy rain that evening and it didn't stop until I was asleep. I had an early dinner at Garney, after Daniel drop me off at 5.20pm. Rushing towards to the restaurant, GY borrowed me his plastic cheap ass rain coat and I barely use it to cover myself. Introduction was quick and brief but the practical part is hard and very complicated.

It was tough at the beginning hour and gradually turned easier every minute pass. Aside from the codes and order rushing, I'm used to the work in Vegas as a waiter. That night was a rush and I doubt that I will not see any night worst then that. However, Ah Hao, a full time worker there was really helpful to me and to my surprise, I never thought that he was only 22 years old when he looked like 25 years old. The day ended with me mopping the floor and chatting with Simon and Ming ge behind the kitchen. The first night was good, and I really hope that I can be a better help than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment